- Please make sure the children have their book bags in school with them every day. Homework folders and reading books should be kept inside of book bags at all times.
- Reading day for the children is a Friday. Remember, to write a comment every time you read as these will equate to house points awarded to the children.
- P.E kits should remain in school, our P.E session is a Tuesday afternoon.
- All money should be handed into school in a named envelope.
- All items of clothing and property must be clearly labelled. This helps to reunite your child with any lost property.
- Please ensure your child is prepared for any potential type of weather so as to not limit their outdoor learning opportunities. E.G sun cream, hat, raincoat, gloves and wellies.
- Please support your children to practise putting on and fastening his/her coat at home. This will increase their independence.
- We kindly ask for a 50p donation every Monday which helps towards the cost of baking ingredients and resources for the children.
Thank you for your continued support!
The Reception Staff